Friday, October 3, 2008

Some Things I Know

1.  It's Friday.  That's generally a good thing.

2.  I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed with the insane amount of things I need to accomplish in the next 48 hours.

4.  Coke Zero is much better than the gag fest I thought it would be.

5.  I will drink anything with caffeine when desperate. 

6.  I'm a big softy at 5:30 in the morning and will let anyone crawl into bed and snuggle with me.  The toddler sensed that about me.  She's remarkably intuitive. 

7.  When your husband won't let you turn on the heat, having a 3 foot tall snuggle buddy really has its perks.

8.  I have so much to do and yet I'm procrastinating.  This is standard operating procedure for my life.

10.  I forgot number 9.  I don't care.  And now I'm walking away. 

More legit updates soon, including Bean's first mini-golf trip, random photo shoots from the day to day, how my face has bruises from a small person, and a collection of Beanisms.  Stay tuned. 

4 comments:

  1. #9 You're a great friend that I couldn't live without.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought that #7 was dirty for a second there.

    #8 is my life in one sentence. I've got five blog posts written in my head, but since I can't prioritize them, I'm not going to do any of them. Okay, so I did one today, maybe that will open the floodgates...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, no, # 7 is literal. Shaun literally follows me to the thermostat to be sure I don't sneak it on.

    I try to blame my need for heat on the girls but he's having none of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #7. Ha ha.

    i still don't see how you can have caffeine with little miss i don't wanna sleeeeeeep. i've been off it for almost 4 years now! and it's killing me!

    not really. i'm used to it. it's not so bad. eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...