Heard in the Looney House in the past 24 hours:
- I am not a chew toy. Please stop gnawing on me.
- I am not a trampoline. You're not going to bounce very high.
- I am not made of glue. That paper is not going to stick to my face, I promise.
- I am not magic. The pretzels are gone. Like, really gone. I can't make them come back.
- I am not a mind reader. Please stop shrieking and tell me what you need.
- I am not a plant. Pouring water on my head will not make me grow.
- I am not a Sherpa. Please, please carry your own shoes. And walk.
- I am not blind. I totally saw you wack your sister in the head with a spoon.
Being a Mom is certainly never boring.