Monday, January 26, 2009

Mean Maraca

With my kid and her superhero hearing picking up every. single. word. breathed. when I get mad in the car, I think I need this hack.

The Mean Maraca via Parent Hacks

It reminds me of the time that Shaun got cut off by some crazy lady and instead of getting mad and yelling, we drove up next to her and took a few stuffed animals from the back and made them dance in the window at her.  We were laughing too hard to be mad anymore and she?  Well who knows, but if she didn't think about her craziness a little and loosen up, I'd be a little concerned about her lack of a sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I laughed out loud when I read that this morning... then sent it to Erin so she could laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I did laugh! I'm laughing now picturing you and Shaun making stuffed animals dance in the window of your car!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...