Saturday, January 10, 2009

Overheard at the Dinner Table

Earlier today, Bean sat at the table making two stalks of broccoli talk to each other.  This is the conversation they had:

"It's time for bed."

"I don't want to go to bed."


"You HAVE to go to bed."



"Why?"


"Because I said so."


"Why?"

"Because I'm the king of the world and I said so."

Looks like someone is paying close attention to the King Daddy set of reasoning as to why she needs to do what she's told at times.

But then, she followed with this,

"And I'm the princess of the world!"

Not sure if the Princess Broccoli won that one or King Broccoli did. 

1 comment:

  1. It also looks like she takes after her mother...granted you talk to you're food...and not make your food talk, but still conversing with food! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...