Monday, November 17, 2008

November in Black and White: Outside Meanderings

Playing outside with the girls ALWAYS makes for good pictures.  My favorite things about this black and white project?  You can't remotely tell that Bean is ridiculously mismatched :)

Anyway, here are my favorites from the other day.

Um, I want to eat those cheeks.  How could you NOT?! 

 
  
Expressions like these make me realize how big she's getting. 

This was one that turned out far better on screen than what I saw in camera.  I like it.

 
 She seems to be the master of facial expressions lately.  Cracks me up!
  
They make my day, these two.  (And that handsome guy in the sidebar)

10 comments:

  1. so adorable.

    I love the shot where her hand is in focus and not her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a new picture of Bean I think she looks more and more like you. Also, I think we need to see some baby pictures of you and Shaun to compare to your kiddos. Whadda ya say? It could be lots of fun. Humor the pregnant lady stuck on bedrest, pretty please. (I've got to use that while I can.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kiddos get cuter with every picture, Jen! Thanks for making me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These girls are two of the cutest kids I know. Your pictures are great Jen! ~julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great images, but that last one is priceless! I hope you print and frame that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C is getting SO BIG! That last pic is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love C's hat! i want one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful and expressive photos! I came from Springtree Road to see these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...