Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reader Poll: Two Peas or Three Peas in a Pod?

So for awhile now, people have been saying that Bean is a definite mini-Mom and C has her Daddy's looks.  But check this out:

 
I can't stand the cuteness.  But good gracious, they look more alike than I had realized.  I do think that the real winners in the look-alike contest are these two:
 

I guess I should put myself in some of these pics for comparison's sake.  Meh.  Maybe soon. 

Anyway, what do you think? 

And taking bets now:  if we do have one of each, what's to become of this little one?  The missing blend?

3 comments:

  1. aw, who can say? and they'll probably all have some facial expressions from each of you. it's fun to see the resemblance in pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't see the resemblance between Bean and Shaun - she is YOU. And when Little Man comes, he'll probably be a combo. Who knows? And it's funny how God puts those features together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bean looks more like you and C like her daddy! I have been wondering myself what my 3rd boy will look like. Phabian looks like me and MJ like his dad so will Sione come out a perfect blend or be another twin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...