Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gro-Baby Cloth Diaper System

I have to admit, I'm intrigued by these, the Gro Baby Cloth Diapers.  I don't necessarily know that I'd love them to pieces as I am with my pocket diapers.

Something about using the same shell throughout a day kind of gives me the heebie jeebies.  But I've never tried a system that does that, so I don't know.  Plus, these have snaps to keep the liners in place, which might elimate the mess. 

I like that they're one-sized and the colors are pretty.

I'm hoping to follow up my initial cloth diaper review with another run through, this time with a ton of diapers that I hadn't reviewed in my initial posting.  Hopefully the Gro-Baby diapers will be amongst those reviewed!

Are there any parents out there that have tried them?  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I've tried them and like them. Not sure if I love them though. The one shell through the day isn't bad unless there's a poopy. Then I change shells. Also, these diapers seem kind of small. I have them set on the medium setting, but really need to move to the largest setting to have them fit well. I'm just refusing to do it because Evan is only four months old. He should NOT be in the largest setting yet. I'm wondering if a couple of trips through the dryer shrunk them... I don't know... just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope to use cloth diapers this time around so i can use all the advice i can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great, fit well, trim on baby. The shells I have reused as many as 3 times. If they diapers are poopy and it leaks to the shell, obviously I only use them once. I think the snap in is not necessary, I'm sure the inserts wouldn't shift and they are hard to take out when inserts are dirty (might not be the best for daycare). Otherwise they are very adsorbant, but take a long time to dry.

    Rachel
    www.greenbabiesblog.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...