Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm Still Pregnant

No, I'm not off having a baby or anything.  I'll let y'all know, I promise. 

My absence has been partially due to an insane amount of nesting.  (And really, you can nest and nest and nest and your kids will take apart all of your hard work so you have to do it again.  Satisfying to the nesting part of me..  maddening to the rest of me). 

And also, we're in the final stages of the downstairs bathroom install and I can't currently get into my computer area because they're putting the tile down by and in the bathroom. 

So anyway, lots to say, not a lot of time as of right now to say it.  I'm hoping to have regular postings up for all of next week.

(And for those of you who, like me, didn't get to go to BlogHer09, my posts will have NOTHING to do with it, so perhaps some refreshing reads?  :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is still well! You dont have long left!!! I am so excited to meet your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And some time chatting with friends... thanks for the much needed socialization!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...