Monday, February 9, 2009

A New Layout Shoutout

By the way, if you're digging my new three column layout, it's definitely not of my doing.  I sat down to try to get it to work and an hour and a half later, I had pulled out some of my hair, shouted strange things at space, and gone nearly cross-eyed from the effort. 

My lovely and hilarious friend Amy from Flexible Dreams took over my blog one night and whipped it into shape.  The blog now calls her "Master."  Seriously.

I have some tweaks to do with the photos, especially in the sidebar, where the only semi-recent photo of me is of my bowling face, which is more funny than anything.  And the pic of Bean in the snow?  Not really all that spring-like.  And hello, if we're not getting snow, winter can kiss my toe.

Ahem.  Moving along now. 

Thanks Amy!  You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. More things in this world should call me Master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Bean snow picture - I think it's cute! And who couldn't love that bowling face of yours? priceless :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...