Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week in Preview

So this week I have lofty goals.  Call it spring, call it nesting, call it completely overambitious, but whatever.  I'm rolling with it.

I'll have posts on car seat safety and great picks if you're expecting, (or just need to upgrade).

I'll have a few hilarious stories of what a three year old's mind can come up with if give the right words.

I'll have some before and after pictures of our scary basement.  (Scary only because it's such an unholy mess).  I figure that'll keep me accountable to clean it up.

I'll also post a picture or two of what a pile of 300+ middle school kids can get into when let loose with a few cans of shaving cream a piece and an open stretch of land on a beautiful day. 

And last but not least, I'll post a picture or two of the project that's currently being constructed in our backyard. 

Ok, that's ambitious enough for here...  I also intend to clean the house again, plant some flowers, and take some naps.  (Because that HAS to be scheduled).

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it Jen :-) Hope C is doing better-let's play asap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...