Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Favorite Bean

Some Beanisms from today:

"Mom!!  If you look through the scarf like this, it's like Oggle Goggles!"  (This makes me laugh EVERY TIME she says it.)
_______________________________________________

"Mom?  Mom?  MOM?  MOOOM?  MOMMY!"

"Huh?  What?  What do you need kiddo?"  (I was dozing off in a chair)

"Can you turn that light on?  Please?"

"Mmmph, um, not right now..."  I tried to close my eyes again.  She got really close to my face and said,

"Oh but you're a really nice lady!  And nice ladies help people."

Yep, she guilted me right into that one.
____________________________________________

"Mom...  I have a question.  How... how do we talk with words?"

Sheesh, that was a doozy.  Then, a minute later,

"How does the weather change into other weathers?"

Looks like we need to start showing her the amazing attributes of Google.  :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...