Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On The Mend

I've been feeling progressively better each day since getting some good meds.  I'm not a medicine taker by nature, and especially when pregnant or nursing.  But oh man, these are magic pills.

Combine that with being done with teaching for the year and I'm feeling pretty good about the impending summer to come.

I'm looking forward to days outside, running around with my girls.  Well, I'll jog...  or walk kinda fast... running doesn't happen anymore.  Oh, and I guess C needs to hustle up with the walking before she tries running... hmm.

We'll eat popsicles, sit in the pool, (oh man, I just typo-ed that as "poop"... please don't let that be a harbinger of things to come.  I'd much rather sit in a pool thankyouverymuch), and play on the swings.

I'll spend hours organizing in prep for the little man, (yet unnamed), to come at the end of July.  I'm oddly looking forward to this.  Poor Shaun, it's going to get bad.  Just wait.

And on some days, we'll stay in our PJ's and have picnics on the front lawn.  (Never say we're not the quirky neighbors).

Life is good.  Very, very good.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Boys are so great! I cant wait to meet your little man! I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy always beats me to my thoughts! I wanna come too!- jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling a little better. Let me know if you need anything-Jan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...