Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well, Hello Tuesday

Apparently, when I go on vacation, I go on vacation from everything, blogging included.  Maybe because this last vacation was without the munchkins and well, let's be honest, they do provide the ample fodder that keeps this blog trucking along. 

Without kids, you say?  Why yes.  Shaun was his usual sweet self and schemed a way to get me on a little 4 day getaway BY. MYSELF.  And he kept the kidlets for most of the time, which kept me relaxed, (except when I called at 11pm and thought I heard them running around and yelling in the background... that was a bit of a moment).  It was awesome. 

And I came back and dove right into the motherhood/wifey/me that I had left.  And it was just as awesome.  (Shaun actually brought the kids into the airport to surprise me when I got off the plane.  Hearing them screech "MOOOOOMMMMY!" and run at me was just about the most awesome thing ever.  I had told Shaun that my only requirement for the trip was that when I came back, they had to greet me with as much enthusiasm as they greet him EVERY. DAY.  (I know, right?)  They delivered with great gusto.  I was pleased. 

Anyway, here we are, getting back into the swing of things just in time for us to get all out of the swing with the holidays.  Craziness.  But that's how we like it 'round here. 

1 comment:

  1. I dont think i would know what to do with 4 days alone lol. Glad you were able to get away and relax. My sister and i are planning a girls retreat for a weekend in the mountains. She is calling it Mountains, wine, and no men. Sounds like a plan to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...