Friday, November 18, 2011

Falling Into Fall

I love a good cliche. 

I also love a deliciously warm fall afternoon.


The kids were inclined to agree



(She's just sassy. Like her Mama).



He had remarkably good aim.



But the girls didn't seem to mind at all.



I let the kids bury themselves in leaves and I stayed with Z, (who I don't think would have appreciated getting a pile of leaves in the face quite as much as his older siblings seemed to).

Today the weather is 32 degrees and breezy... which kind of makes me feel like this:


Good day.  One that we're anxious to repeat if the weather cooperates.


2 comments:

  1. GREAT photos!! I really miss that warm weather... because today is an eight cup of hot coffee/coco/tea kind of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have said before and will say again, your children are too cute for words! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...