Hey, remember how I used to do monthly updates from pregnancy onward of my first born? Then remember how it was almost as frequent with my second? And then, remember how I periodically did it with my third?
Oh, and remember how I have a fourth kid?
And he's four months old? Well, better late than never, I'm thinking.
Zoen is 4.5 months old. So far in his short life he has:
- Rolled over front to back and back to front.
- Erupted in belly laughs, (and does so often)
- Smiled at me, daddy, his sisters.... um, everyone.
- Sprouted a tooth, (I know, RIGHT?!)
- Gotten a cold, (at 2 weeks old, sad baby).
- Grown to 17.5 pounds, (oy)
- Developed a preference for being held under my chin
- Sucked his thumb... then a pacifier... then both
- Been sat on by his brother
- Been dressed up by his sisters
- Progressed to a nap longer than 45 minutes
- Learned to grab and eat anything within reach, (including my face)
He's a lovable, squishable, easy-going little monkey. He prefers to be carried on my left side or in a sling. He gets excited and all four limbs start kicking and flailing. He can squeal when happy and does the best pouty lip ever when he's sad. He still looks perpetually surprised and often reminds me of a little old man.
I love him. Of course! But could he stop growing up so fast? Geez!