Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Text Message FAIL

Yesterday, I was doing 11 things at once and intermittantly texting with my friend Emilie. Earlier in the day she saw our new van and later texted me saying,

"Your van looks like it's in really nice shape."

I fired a text right back and waited for her response. it took a bit longer than expected. It read,

"it took a minute, but I think I understand what you meant."

Of COURSE I had to look back at what I sent! What I had meant to say was,

"yeah! gotta love a type people who keep things in the garage!"

But what was said was entirely different,

"Yeah! Gotta love a type people who keep thongs in their garage!"

Takes on a whole new meaning, there :)

I'm glad I only text with those who can laugh with me.

6 comments:

  1. I needed a good laugh. You brightened my gloomy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Type A people DO keep their thongs in their garage. Keeps them straighter than in dresser drawers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the difference a vowel makes. So funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you have to understand something - there are those of us Type A people whose thongs are larger than others and NEED to be kept in the garage!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm honored to have been included in your rolls through looneyville! It def made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...