Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Update

We went to the OB today, (all four of us actually, in the ice covered world where we live... we were quite a sight to see).  Everything checked out and we all got to hear the quiet but rapid heartbeat of what will be our third born. 

YAY!

And for those of you that want to hate me a little, here's the weight update:  I've lost two pounds since the beginning.  This is despite not getting too terribly sick too often and eating like an adolescent boy.  Trust me, I'm not remotely trying to diet.  (Current craving?  Stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut.  It's not going to happen, but MAN, it sounds good). 

Today has been a MISERABLE day, nausea wise.  I've been feeling really good for a week or two but this morning, I was literally flattened on the bathroom floor for a good half hour.  The grossness of that feeling has lasted all day, through a nap, and into a headache.  I'm really hoping my mom is right and today is just the last hurrah before the blissful second trimester. 

All in all, though, it all looks good.  And I'll take nausea anyday for that to be the truth.

We have one more visit then a sonogram on March 17th.  And yes, we're finding out the sex.  Do you really think we have that kind of patience to wait?!

5 comments:

  1. "I've lost two pounds since the beginning."

    It's a good thing I love you so much because it's times like this when it is REALLY hard to be your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess even if you didn't ask for it, is that your having a boy. They use more energy than a girl, and I think thats why you are losing weight right now. But I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally bitter about the 2 lbs-but thrilled that all is well with Baby #3. Curious about when it will get a nickname since your children always do while in utero...I'm sure you'll keep us posted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget, did you find out the sex with C? I know you did with Bean... any more name ideas? (Real ones, not just nicknames :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Baby #3! It is so much fun following your adventures with this baby as well as Bean and C. Oh, and I can't forget Shaun!! :) Hope the nausea is gone SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...