Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Obsession

I'm quite in love with a new song. 

Sia- "Soon We'll Be Found"

It's actually one of this weeks free itunes downloads.  It's the video download. 

I think that's part of the reason I love it so much... the video is beautiful. 

It demonstrates the absolute heart breaking beauty of sign language and shows some astoundingly genius shadow art.  (And if you suspect that it's computer generated, please... let me live in my dream world). 

I've been a fan of Sia since hearing another gorgeous song of hers, "Breathe Me" awhile back.  So it only makes sense that I love this one too...  I'd buy the album if Shaun wouldn't kill me for buying MORE music.  (I have a habit... I can't help it).  Soon though... it's on my list. 

Anyway, check it out.  It's free until next Tuesday.  Well worth the money you'll pay.  And then some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...